Chief Operating Officer
About Our Company
KnoWEwell, P.B.C. is the online global Regenerative Whole Health™ (RWH) benefits and services company. RWH refers to those medical, healing, and well-being approaches, therapies, and practices that address the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. We are growing a digital ecosystem of individuals, practitioners, practitioner professional organizations, universities and colleges, organic farmers, and mission-aligned non-profits and businesses. KnoWEwell helps individuals prevent harm, address chronic diseases, and achieve WELLthier Living™ by learning, engaging, and making meaningful connections with our trusted network.
Our website and community content, which is centered on evidence-based sources, covers a wide range of health and wellness sectors from chronic disease prevention to ayurvedic principles to meditation and spirituality. We are headquartered in New Jersey.
The team at KnoWEwell is small and highly engaged. We are deeply committed to accelerating the mission of the organization. Every team member and position hold equal importance in our mission. We all work hard to achieve our objectives and celebrate our success, and we love what we do every day. We are entrepreneurial, innovative, and motivated. Outside of work, we aspire to live the organization’s core values with enthusiasm for the health of humanity and our planet, and for giving back to our communities.
We are looking for committed, passionate people, who embody our core values and have a strong desire to create a materially positive impact on the health of humanity and our planet.
This position offers the opportunity to work with and lead a dynamic team seeking to create a paradigm shift in healthcare and be a role model for conscious business practices that promote and lead to benevolent changes in our world. You will work closely with the CEO and will actively participate in strategic, operational, and financial decision-making to help shape and guide the growth and development of the company. You will also head the design, enhancement, and implementation of the company’s metrics, KPIs, business processes, workflows, and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a thought leader and a brand ambassador for KnoWEwell
- Design, review/update and implement business strategies, plans and procedures Provide leadership and management that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives
- Lead the organization and process for becoming an HSA qualified benefit
- Responsible for the company’s internal and external sales organizations and sales growth
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external processes
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization
- Identify, develop, and manage partnerships with mission-aligned employers, nonprofits, and health membership organizations
- Represent the firm with members, sponsors, investors, and business partners
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Assist with capital raising efforts and other startup-related tasks
- Not be afraid to tackle challenges personally and “get your hands dirty” to solve problems and deliver on sales and operational priorities
- Passionate about using technology to improve the health and well-being of people and planet
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role (5+ years)
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g., pre-revenue startup, consulting)
- 5+ years of sales and sales management experience
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Ability to balance between strategic, out-of-the-box thinking with prioritizing and focusing on the task at hand when required
- Resourceful and proactive, willingness to jump in and roll up sleeves when needed
- Experience with growing Startups is a significant plus
- Experience in a media or content organization
- Experience in a health or wellness environment
How To Apply
This position will be located in New Jersey. This is a phenomenal chance to enrich one’s career, humanity and our Planet at the same time. Join us! To apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to Careers@KnoWEwell.com.