Histamine in Kids
In this webinar, Beth O’Hara will help us answer the following questions:
- What is Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)?
- What are its symptoms?
- What causes MCAS? Is there a single cause?
- Is MCAS a reason why children with eczema, allergies and asthma are more likely to develop autism, ADHD and SPD?
- What is the relationship between MCAS and PANS/PANDAS and Lyme disease?
- How do you test for MCAS?
- What kind of genetic testing is helpful?
- Do food sensitivities play a role in MCAS?
- Why is mold such a common trigger of MCAS?
- What are other triggers?
- Why can’t kids just take anti-histamines if they have MCAS?
- How can functional naturopathy and stress reduction help those with MCAS?
Learn more and sign up here