Rodale Institute: Southeast Organic Center Field Day
Join us for an Organic Field Day at the Southeast Organic Center! Tour our farm and research facilities, meet our regional farm consultants, and hear from guest speakers and panelists about all things organic.
Programming will include:
- A tour of the farm and research projects, including:
- Allelopathy Study
- Insect Research Project
- Cover Crop Study
- Demonstration Garden
- And more!
- A farm equipment demonstration including our roller crimper, no-till drill, and giddings probe
- An assortment of equipment vendors and other tabling including greenhouses, GAP Certification, composting and more
- An opportunity to meet the new Southeast Organic Consultant, Zach West, who is available to work with farmers in the Southeast on a path to organic certification
- A lunchtime High Tunnel presentation and discussion
- A panel discussion about Season Extension – speakers to be announced
Following our Field Day, we invite you to join us for a cocktail hour and fundraising event at our farm. The evening will feature a guided tour, cocktails, and a selection of locally sourced organic hors d’oeuvres.
This event is ideal for farmers, researchers, students, educators, and anyone interested in learning more about organic agriculture. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more and network with others working in the organic agriculture space!