AIHM Tucson, AZ Chapter Meeting ~ Jeanne Krizman DMD, MPH
In this webinar, we will discuss biological and holistic dentistry and learn about how preventive medicine begins in the mouth.
Speaker: Jeanne Krizman DMD, MPH
- Doctor of Dental Medicine; Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Master Clinician Program in Implant Dentistry; Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Master's Degree In Public Health; University of Arizona College of Public Health
- Bachelor's of Science in Microbiology; University of Arizona
- Completed the program for board certification by the American Board of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry and the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board
- Only dentist in Tucson, AZ who is a certified Integrative Biological Dentist and Integrative Medical Doctor
The Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine is dedicated to engaging a global community of health professionals and health seekers in innovative education, leadership, interprofessional collaboration, research and advocacy that embraces all global healing traditions, to promote the creation of health and the delivery of evidence-informed comprehensive, affordable, sustainable person-centered care.