Quick Links Reference Guide
Thought Leaders Consortium
Quick Links Reference Guide for Publishing and Engagement in KnoWEwell
A simple reference guide with quick links for publishing and engaging in KnoWEwell’s Regenerative Whole Health ecosystem community and marketplace.
EDUCATIONAL PUBLISHING AND PROGRAMS
Publishing Multimedia Content
Submit your educational multimedia content here.
Access Getting Started FAQs in our Knowledge Base, including:
- Pre-submission instructions
- KnoWEwell Publishing Guidelines
- Content Types
After KnoWEwell publishes your content, the system will begin tracking the content's reads/views and assigning points.
Featured Expert Webcasts
Submit and schedule KnoWEwell hosted webcasts here. Each time your webinar is viewed the system tracks the activity and assigns points.
- KnoWEwell will feature you as an expert on an upcoming KnoWEwell webinar. During the webinar, you can share your thought leadership knowledge by creating an empowering educational program (e.g., share your topic expertise, new research, inspiring patient healing success stories, your latest program, or book launch). After the webinar, you will receive ongoing opt-in lead generation.
- You can also submit your previously recorded educational webcast content for publishing consideration. KnoWEwell’s editorial team and peer-review advisors choose whether to publish the content you submit based on whether it is educational, mission-aligned, and relevant, among other criteria. As with a KnoWEwell webinar, you will receive ongoing opt-in lead generation from previously recorded webinars that are published.
Engage in the Community
Each time you post, respond to a question or comment on the post of a member in the community from your account, points are assigned to the activity.
Post responses, comments, and content in the community:
- Post in:
- Respond to questions or start a discussion in:
- Quick health and well-being tips (e.g., "golden nuggets”, “pearls of wisdom," inspiring quotes) using words, an image, or a short video.
- Share the content piece you just published through KnoWEwell with a note to inspire members to access that content.
- Promote your upcoming educational webinar, summit, program, etc.
Plus, as a thought leader, click on the ‘+’ in the toolbar at the top of the community to direct target email your posts through KnoWEwell using our advanced search filters that allow you to find your best-matched audience based on member-selected interests and target market directly to those who have opted-in to notifications.
More ways to inspire, empower, and prosper
- Go to the global Events directory, click on the ‘+’ in the toolbar at the top of the community, and then select 'Create an event' from the menu to directly list your live educational events in our global Events directory
- If you are speaking at a live professional conference, submit the event here, and it will be included in our global Events directory and on our public website
Resell and Create New Learning Courses
- You have an opportunity to resell your existing learning courses through KnoWEwell’s Education Center. Your learning courses will be made available to both members and the public. You also may create new courses with KnoWEwell.
- Call KnoWEwell at 1.855.593.9355 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
We wish you the best of success! Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need help.