Empowering Patients Toward a Healthier Tomorrow: The Biology of Trauma
Dr. Aimie brings you The Biology of Trauma™: a new lens and a methodology that courageously both adds to and bridges trauma work and medicine by reverse-engineering the chronic effects of trauma on the nervous system and body on a cellular level.
The presentation will cover:
- The Difference Between Stress and Trauma
- How To Recognize/Three Ways To Recognize Unresolved Stored Trauma
- The 3 Key Ingredients to Trauma Healing
- Why Trauma Is Your Biology and Not Psychology
- Stored Trauma in The Body and Its Effects
In this program, you will learn:
- Recognizing the distinction between stress and trauma is important, as trauma necessitates specialized healing methods due to its lasting impact.
- Addressing stored trauma in the body is essential for comprehensive healing and overall well-being.
- Understanding trauma as a biological phenomenon helps emphasize the importance of holistic approaches
KnoWEwell operates the private and secure Regenerative Whole Health Hub – the all-in-one, global, trusted online health and well-being solution – bridging the knowledge, access, and insurance gaps. Centralizing knowledge, education, and evidence-based resources. Connecting the ecosystem to collaboratively help individuals prevent harm, address the root causes of disease, and achieve WELLthier Living™!
Did you know you can curate your own learning library?
Among our plethora of membership benefits, you can create your own library! With a KnoWEwell Pathfinder membership, you get access to KnoWEwell’s Education Center with 50+ (and growing) educational programs from today’s top thought leaders and experts. Learn how to prevent and address the root causes of chronic disease. Keep track of the programs you have already viewed and watch them anytime you or your family need help.
Join today, apply code BEWELL20 and receive 20% off your Pathfinder membership (or any other membership plan). That’s just $8 a month to get started on your journey to achieve WELLthier Living – Happy. Healthy. Abundant. Purpose-Filled!