Food and the Way It is Grown Matters
On Tuesday, June 8th, at 1PM EST, join Dr. Tom O'Bryan as he sits down with Jennifer Maynard of Nutrition for Longevity, Inc. to discuss why the way our food is grown matters and how farming methods impact our soil, personal microbiome, immune system and human health.
You will learn:
- How a regenerative farming approach supports the soil microbiome
- How the soil microbiome impacts the immune system of plants, food nutrients and the human microbiome
- Steps to use regenerative farming to support human health.
- How food can help us live a longer, more active life
- Easy to grow foods at home
KnoWEwell is the global Regenerative Whole Health (RWH) benefits and services company. An award-winning, woman majority-owned, B Certified pending corporation and 1% for the Planet member.
We operate KnoWEwell.com, the one online destination for today's trusted Regenerative Whole Health knowledge, resources, and ecosystem collaborating to inspire and empower individuals to prevent harm, address chronic diseases and achieve WELLthier Living.
We are on a mission to transform healthcare, as we share knowledge and healing success stories, provide access to screened, verified and background-checked RWH practitioners, as well as expert-led and peer-reviewed content, evidence-based resources, create meaningful connections, and help today’s providers, mission-aligned nonprofits, and businesses prosper.