Details of Participation
Details of Participation
You must be an approved KnoWEwell provider member and stay active.
2. Check your email from email@example.com.
3. Activate your membership
- Create your account
- Complete the professional and business forms and submit your credentials.
4. Screening, Verification, and Background Check
- KnoWEwell will screen your application.
- You will receive a separate email from Universal Background Screening requesting your approval for them to verify your credentials and conduct a background check.
5. Approval and Welcome
- Upon our approval, your completed forms will automatically populate both your professional and organizational profiles in KnoWEwell's Regenerative Whole Health Hub (the "Hub").
- You will receive an invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org for your council membership
- Submit a Form W-9 by email to email@example.com or mail it to KnoWEwell, P.B.C., Attn. Accounting, P.O. Box 154, Far Hills, NJ 07931.
- KnoWEwell will send you a welcome email with:
- Access link to the Hub,
- A link to schedule an onboarding meeting with KnoWEwell for your Branded “Store Front” and programs
- A KnoWEwell RWH Council badge to use on your website and social media, and to customize your profile image in the Hub, and
- The Regenerative Whole Health Council Guide for easy reference and links so you know what and where to publish and engage in the Hub to maximize your earnings.
- You can edit your professional profile, as well as enhance it by creating a personalized, multimedia portfolio to showcase your unique healing arts to help members get to know you better, facilitate better-matched connections and drive better health outcomes.
- KnoWEwell will:
- add you as the featured expert in your topic-specific Group ("Topic Group"), and
- add your B-CHECKED badge to your professional profile in the Hub.
Membership Benefits – Enjoy Your New Integrated Solution
- You will become part of KnoWEwell’s Global Marketplace
- The only RWH Hub, a global like-minded community and marketplace for you.
- Start your public and/or private community
- Get your branded community (i.e. store front) to market all you do to the public and in our global Hub. Plus, engage with your community of subscribers/members in a safe space.
- Optional Add-ons:
- Subscription services for memberships
- Full front-end web design services are available.
- Create organized folders to share your multi-media resources
- You will be a featured expert on the Live Feed page in a Topic Group in your area of expertise, which will include your image and title plus a hyperlink to your professional profile in the Hub.
- Two-way posting. Share what's new to your community and let your community post and share as well.
- Manage your subscribers/members for all your programs in one private secure community.
- Add KnoWEwell memberships to increase the value of your current memberships. If you don't have a membership plan yet, KnoWEwell will help you create one (additional fee may apply).
- Publish new or syndicate your blogs and other multimedia content.
- Schedule your KnoWEwell-hosted webcasts (e.g., empowering education, new research, inspiring patient healing success stories, your latest book launch) and receive ongoing opt-in lead generation.
- Submit your previously recorded educational webcast content and receive ongoing opt-in lead generation.
- KnoWEwell’s editorial team and peer-review advisors choose whether to publish the content you submit based on whether it is educational, mission-aligned, and relevant, among other criteria.
- KnoWEwell's system will begin tracking the reads/views of your content and your engagement with the KnoWEwell community.
- Optional Add-on: Content can be submitted automatically through an application interface (API). KWW will embed a conical code to identify your website as the master, so it will not affect negatively impact your SEO.
- Market all your speaking events in one place.
- Forget EventBrite. KWW has event registration & ticketing built into the Hub and will create a unique landing page and market your event when you use our platform.
- Be a featured guest for a live educational program on the Regenerative Whole Health show with a KnoWEwell's health host (i.e. Chief Health Officer, Dr. Tom O'Bryan), with on-going opt-in leads.
- Optional Add-on: KnoWEwell can produce and host your own global live and/or on-demand webcast
- Sell Your On-Demand Learning Courses
- Your existing and future learning courses may be sold globally through KnoWEwell’s Education Center that is available to members and the public. (For more information, call KnoWEwell at 1.855.593.9355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Price adjusted globally based on the World Databank for global accessibility and affordability.
- If your courses are currently hosted in your own LMS (and you want to keep it that way), the purchase will be facilitated on KWW’s site and then redirect the Learner to your registration page to access the course.
- Option to use KnoWEwell’s internal LMS. Additional fees may apply.
- Create Your Own Forum
- Create custom categories to organize and communicate with your subscribers/members in your private, secure, and uncensored community
- Patient Resources & Tools
- Have your patients skip “Dr. Google” with KnoWEwell's 100+ topic specific health education communities, comprehensive evidence-based knowledge center with natural medicines A-Z, Food Certification Labels and more.
- Access 1,400 natural medicines safety, efficacy ratings, the most authoritative supplement source with 185k supplements, etc.
- Receive Prescriber’s Letter and access leading peer review on drug therapy, including 52/ CE/CME from TRC
- Receive discounts on expert programs for products, services & training; available to you and your patients/clients.
- Get Promoted!
- KWW will create unique landing pages and promote your courses, trainings, healing programs, and events to promote on our marketing website, the Hub topic specific communities, directories, our global newsletter and on other social platforms (additional fees may apply).
- Other Add-on Options:
- Private Messaging: Offer your paid members the ability to chat with you personally.
- Survey your subscribers/members.
- Do you have a nonprofit too that you are looking to change the world with? Our donation module allows you to run campaigns and process payments. (KnoWEwell will include your nonprofit in our 1% for WELLthier Living donation.)
- Cut your costs with our integrated CRM module.
- Need a helping hand, our team will help you run your campaigns.
Membership Benefits – Visibility
- Receive special recognition and get showcased in the Hub as the expert in your topic with the special “Council member” badge.
- Your professional profile with be viewable at KnoWEwell's most trusted level in the Hub with KnoWEwell's Gold level Background Checked Badge, and dynamic profile to showcase your unique healing arts and portfolio of work.
- Your organization and full business profile will be listed in our trusted organizational directory.
- You will be a featured expert on the home page of our consumer health education community
- Publish and Engage:
- Submit your educational written and multimedia content for review and publishing. Content may be in various forms including articles, infographics, white papers, clinical studies, e-books, videos, and podcasts. You may submit new content or repurpose your existing content (which must be educational and evidence-based. Written content should include citations).
- Submit a monthly article for publishing, post daily in "What's New" (i.e. the LinkedIn of RWH), topic specific communities and answer questions in the form to be recognized.
- Have an opportunity to be published in the national magazine, Natural Awakenings.
- Be among the first into the marketplace. All eyes will be on your shoppable community on our public website and private Hub.
- Your published educational content will be searchable in KnoWEwell’s POWER SEARCH. Additionally:
- Each time your written content or your webcast/webinar is selected and read/viewed we will recommend more articles or webcast/webinars by you.
- Your content will be featured and promoted in select Topic Group news and in What's New, the community-wide live feed. From time to time, KnoWEwell may also select your content to be featured in its monthly newsletter to members and on social media.
- Example posts:
- Quick health and well-being tips (e.g., "golden nuggets”, “pearls of wisdom," inspiring quotes) using words, an image, or a short video.
- Share the content piece you just published through KnoWEwell with a note to inspire members to access that content.
- Promote your upcoming educational webinar, summit, program, etc.
- Plus, advanced search filters allow you to find your best-matched audience based on member-selected interests and target market directly to those who have opted-in to notifications.
- Receive recognition by your peers. As a Council member, you will have an automatic advantage to earn a spot and be awarded as one of KnoWEwell’s Top 100 World Changing Regenerative Whole Health Practitioners.
- Optional Add-ons: Utilize KnoWEwell API for high-volume multimedia syndication to automate publishing and increase your earning opportunities. Writing and editing services are also available.
Membership Benefits – Marketing, Promotion & Prospects
- Enjoy being part of Regenerative Whole Health professionals’ largest global directory.
- Global directory showcases providers, individuals, organizations, live events, webinars, training, healing programs, opportunities, patient callouts, and more.
- Direct target market your multimedia content, events, and other offerings to the best-matched community members who have selected their interests and opted into notifications for such items.
- Receive ongoing leads and prospects by being a featured guest for a live educational program on the Regenerative Whole Health show with a KnoWEwell's health host (i.e. Chief Health Officer, Dr. Tom O'Bryan).
- We'll promote your articles in KWW’s global Power Search, topic specific communities, KWW’s global newsletter and in social media. (Customized frequency and location of promotions are available for additional fees)
Membership Benefits – Connections
- New Customers
- Find your best-matched community members who are likely to become patients/clients; and have them easily find you!
- Exclusive access to KWW’s private RWH Council community within the Hub and meet with them regularly online and at in person events (coming in the near future).
- Enjoy regular peer to peer web-meetings that cover specific topics hosted by a fellow Council member or outside expert within a field of genius.
- Connect with your like-minded community of healthcare consumers and professionals to grow your network.
Membership Benefits – Growth
- Publish, Engage, Earn Points and Get Paid!
- Each time your published educational content (i.e., insights/articles, white papers, clinical studies, e-books, videos, podcasts, webinars, and infographics) is read/viewed through POWER SEARCH, it earns points. The length and complexity (e.g. evidence-based citations) of your content is considered in weighting the point value of each type of content.
- Each time you post, respond to a question or comment on the post of a member in the community from your account, points will be assigned to the activity. The benefit added to the members is considered in weighting the point value of engagement (e.g., responding to health and well-being questions in a Forum is weighted more than a simple marketing post).
- The points you earn for your content reads/views and community engagement are totaled and compared to the total points for reads/views of all content and community engagement on KnoWEwell each calendar month.
- You will earn revenues each calendar month based on various performance factors, including the relative performance of your reads/views and community engagement and the amount of KnoWEwell net membership subscription revenue for the calendar month.
- KnoWEwell will send your payment for fees earned within 60 days of the end of each month.
- You will have access to a personalized dashboard, where you can view your engagement and published content performance and earning statistics for the current month and cumulative lifetime. Thus as the community continues to grow through KnoWEwell’s multifaceted strategic growth plans (e.g. KnoWEwell Referred Benefits Program, collaborative partnerships, employer/employee benefits, and more) your readership and earnings will continue to grow.
Educational Content Requirements:
- KnoWEwell’s goal is to inspire and empower individuals to achieve WELLthier LivingTM, happy, healthy, abundant, purpose-filled living. Therefore, content shall first, and foremost, educate or inspire members.
- Educational content shall not be used as a hard sell for a particular product or service. While KnoWEwell appreciates your content may include a non-educational component, please consider KnoWEwell’s objectives before submitting it. Kindly note, members are paying a membership fee for a non-disruptive (i.e., no pop-up ad) experience that helps make their health journey easier.
- Educational written content must include citations (click for an example).
- Resell your courses, webinars, trainings, healing programs and other sources of revenue to qualified prospects within our community.
- Share KWW’s benefits with your community and earn income.
- Upon your approval into the Regenerative Whole Health Council, you will be given exclusive early access to KnoWEwell's Referred Benefits Program, plus exclusive VIP lifetime referral fees. This opportunity to share the benefits of KnoWEwell memberships with your networks has the potential to grow the members with whom you can engage, the reads/views of your content, and the pool available for earnings from the Council membership.
- Offer your programs to this peer network and find new trusted affiliates to promote and sell your programs.
Membership Benefits – Scalability
- Expand your reach and your wealth. Increase your ability to build on your expertise, accelerate your professional growth and enhance your skills and knowledge with group calls.
- Enjoy monthly calls from experts in the business field to improve your skills and increase your professional growth.
- Optional Add-on: One-on-one coaching is available at a discounted rate for Council members.
- Connect with like-minded professionals who are cheering you on and will go the extra mile to help you succeed.
- Attract new audiences by tapping into the communities of fellow Council members who offer complementary services and create win-win-win scenarios.
Own Stock in KnoWEwell
KnoWEwell is a market-leading organization with the vision, leadership, and business model to transform healthcare and grow the Regenerative Whole Health market. If you are an accredited investor and would like more information about investing in KnoWEwell, you can schedule a meeting with KnoWEwell's CEO and Founder here.