About Our Company
KnoWEwell, P.B.C. is the online global Regenerative Whole Health™ (RWH) benefits and services company. RWH refers to those medical, healing, and well-being approaches, therapies, and practices that address the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. We are growing a digital ecosystem of individuals, practitioners, practitioner professional organizations, universities and colleges, organic farmers, and mission-aligned non-profits and businesses. KnoWEwell helps individuals prevent harm, address chronic diseases, and achieve WELLthier Living™ by learning, engaging, and making meaningful connections with our trusted network.
Our website and community content, which is centered on evidence-based sources, covers a wide range of health and wellness sectors from chronic disease prevention to ayurvedic principles to meditation and spirituality. We are headquartered in New Jersey.
The team at KnoWEwell is small and highly engaged. We are deeply committed to accelerating the mission of the organization. Every team member and position hold equal importance in our mission. We all work hard to achieve our objectives and celebrate our success, and we love what we do every day. We are entrepreneurial, innovative, and motivated. Outside of work, we aspire to live the organization’s core values with enthusiasm for the health of humanity and our planet, and for giving back to our communities.
We are looking for committed, passionate people, who embody our core values and have a strong desire to create a materially positive impact on the health of humanity and our planet.
This position offers the opportunity to learn from and work with a dynamic team seeking to create a paradigm shift in healthcare and be a role model for conscious business practices that promote and lead to benevolent changes in our world. You will work closely with KnoWEwell management and other team members to create content that will bring our brand story to life across multiple channels.
You need to be able to balance natural storytelling ability. excellent writing skills, and the ability to captivate your audience with compelling content. Channels and mediums include website, online community and topic groups, social media, and more.
You must also have a deep knowledge of and experience in the health and well-being industry, lead generation, and funnel creation to support the growth of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write engaging copy across our online platforms to support brand mission, generate leads. and encourage community engagement
- Maintain a consistent brand voice across platforms
- Meticulously review copy to check for context, spelling, syntax. tone, and message
- Develop content and communicate creatively and powerfully through social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Proofread copy for clarity, accuracy of detail, and consistency of style
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand needs, timelines, and maintain a content calendar
- Apply SEO tactics to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and user engagement
- Manage feedback from creative reviews, update, and pivot based on business needs
- Analyze content and make appropriate copy recommendations to improve SEO performance
- Liaise with subject-matter experts to understand our products/services to create clear and engaging copy
- Copyedit and proofread other company written materials, as needed
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- 5+ years copywriting and editing experience for digital content, such as websites, social media, online marketing channels, and news stories
- 2+ years working with and positively impacting lead generation and creating funnels to expand the growth of a company
- Experience working in the health and well-being industry and awareness of the issues facing the health of people and the planet
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload, often requiring short turnaround times
- Highly desired: technical health writing and digital marketing writing (display ads, native ads, SEO)
- Possess strong digital and social media fluency with an ability to write effective copy
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task, adapt, re-prioritize, and manage time independently
- Simultaneously keep multiple projects moving forward
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to self-edit and proofread
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How To Apply
This position will be located in New Jersey. This is a phenomenal chance to enrich one’s career, humanity and our Planet at the same time. Join us! To apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to Careers@KnoWEwell.com.