The First Annual New England Conference on ADHD
A unique learning opportunity for those who seek to delve beyond established paradigms and treatment models for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), this event offers nearly six hours of video content recorded live at the New England Conference on ADHD.
The New England Conference on ADHD, held on June 10, 2017 (and now available on demand), in Manchester, NH, and presented by Psychiatry Redefined, was the first of its kind in the New England area and featured speakers with extensive experience specializing in the integrative treatment of ADHD.
The event includes footage of lectures given by all four speakers on topics pertaining to integrative and functional medicine for ADHD, as well as engaging post-lecture audience Q&A sessions.
What is Psychiatry Redefined?
- An educational platform for practitioners who seek to move beyond symptom management or suppression and instead offer patients real recovery.
- A beacon of hope for individuals struggling with mental illness who are tired of ineffective treatments and ‘one size fits all’ interventions who seek personalized care.
- A bridge between discovery and application that infuses integrated therapeutic models with the very latest in scientific research.
- A vision brought to life for mental health professionals, patients, family members, and caregivers that focuses not only on neurologic health but also physical and emotional wellness. A functional roadmap integrating mind and body together in order to achieve balance and lasting health.
- A new model to move the field of psychiatry along a path illuminated by science.
Dr. Greenblatt, Founder
A pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, James M. Greenblatt, MD, has treated patients since 1988. After receiving his medical degree and completing his psychiatry residency at George Washington University, Dr. Greenblatt completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School. Dr. Greenblatt currently serves as the Chief Medical Officer at Walden Behavioral Care in Waltham, MA and serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Tufts University School of Medicine and Dartmouth College Geisel School of Medicine.
An acknowledged integrative medicine expert, educator, and author, Dr. Greenblatt has lectured internationally on the scientific evidence for nutritional interventions in psychiatry and mental illness. Through three decades of practice and research, Dr. Greenblatt is a leading contributor to helping physicians and patients understand the role of personalized medicine for mental illness.
He is the author of seven books, including Finally Focused: The Breakthrough Natural Treatment Plan for ADHD; Nutritional Lithium: A Cinderella Story; Answers to Anorexia; Integrative Medicine for Alzheimer’s; and Integrative Medicine for Binge Eating.
Dr. Greenblatt is the founder of Psychiatry Redefined, an educational platform dedicated to the transformation of psychiatry. Psychiatry Redefined offers online CME-approved courses, webinars, and fellowships for professionals to learn about functional and integrative medicine for mental illness. To learn more, please visit www.JamesGreenblattMD.com.