We All Have A Part To Play
The KnoWEwell Collaborative
A Regenerative Whole Health global movement inspiring businesses, nonprofits, professional organizations, colleges and universities, and the practitioners and professionals they have helped educate to work together to transform healthcare.
Our programs amplify the impact of our network so we can help individuals prevent harm and address chronic disease to ensure the thriving regenerative future of humanity and our planet.
Together we inspire and empower a WELLthier Living World –
Happy. Healthy. Abundant. Purpose-Filled.
OUR MODELHow KnoWEwell contributes and amplifies our impact, and you can join too.
KnoWEwell Giving Programs:
- KnoWEwell donates 1% of net sales to mission-aligned nonprofits and provides in-kind services to help them grow their mission and educational programs for practitioners and consumers.
- KnoWEwell donates 2 for 1 membership to individuals and U.S. Veterans in need.
- KnoWEwell donates 10% net membership sales, plus 10% of net profits from our Health Store to the Regenerative Whole Health Fund to help cover the out-of-pocket costs of practitioners in our network. Patients create campaigns and enter the KnoWEwell practitioner(s) they are seeking to fund services; they raise funds and KnoWEwell issues grants to help supplement out-of-pocket costs.
Here’s how it works:
- Join: Submit your Collaborative application to become a trusted organization in our network
- Commit to:
- Share about KnoWEwell, our Collaborative Partnership benefits with your constituents
- Include the KnoWEwell Collaborative Logo on the footer of your website to spread our good deeds
- Include your organization in KnoWEwell’s 5 Pillars of Giving program
- Allocate a share of KnoWEwell’s 1% of net sales donations to your organization
- Recognize your organization as a KnoWEwell Collaborative Partner with promotion opportunities, which may include but are not limited to:
- KnoWEwell.com home webpage
- KnoWEwell Collaborative Partners webpage
- Recognize your organization's profile in the community
- Newsletter, email, webcast, and events
- Provide your organization with in-kind services, which may include but are not limited to:
- Full-page Organizational Profile and Full-page Project Profile in the KnoWEwell community
- Provide you and your constituents with complementary RWH Individual Basic Benefit Memberships
- Directory Listings: Events, Webinars, and Opportunities (jobs, mentorships, internships)
- Provide a 10% discount on Practitioner memberships for your constituents
- Include your practitioners as part of KnoWEwell’s nonprofit Regenerative Whole Health Fund
- Donate 10% of net purchased membership upgrades from your constituents back to your organization
- Provide you with the right to use our logo on your website
- Provide your organization with discounted pricing on KnoWEwell Membership and Marketing Platform Solution Services